[Gluster-devel] mod_glusterfs path issue

Majied Najjar majied.najjar at nationalnet.com
Sat Mar 7 21:27:26 UTC 2009

Hi guys,

I am seeing some interesting behaviour with mod_glusterfs version 2.0.0rc4 with apache2 specifically. The following are the steps I took in order to reproduce the odd behaviour.

1. I set up Apache as was detailed at http://www.gluster.org/docs/index.php/Getting_modglusterfs_to_work.
2. In the fuse client, I created an index.html with the text "hello" at the root of the GlusterFS mount.
3. In the fuse client, I created a directory called "test" at the GlusterFS root and placed an index file inside the "test" directory containing the text "goodbye".
4. On the Apache server, I ran `lynx --dump http://localhost/glusterfs/` which output "hello"
5. I then ran `lynx --dump http://localhost/glusterfs/test/ and got "hello" when it should have output "goodbye".

There are no errors in the GlusterFS server or client log files.  Nor are there errors in the Apache log file.  The http://localhost/glusterfs/test/ URL returns a '200' in the Apache access log.

Majied Najjar