Re: [Gluster-devel] Сrash - 2.0.git-2009.06.16

Amar Tumballi amar at gluster.com
Tue Jun 30 22:18:19 UTC 2009

Hi Andrey,
 the 'git' repository by default will fetch the files from 'master' branch
in which we already started development for 2.1 release, and has many
patches which haven't passed all of our QA process. The stable git branch is
'origin/release-2.0', which has only the bug fixes and minor performance
enhancements for 2.0.x release, out of which the release tarballs will be
served.

If you intended to test 'master' branch itself, its great for us, but if you
just intended to use stable codebase from git repo, then please pull the
code from 'release-2.0' branch.

Regards,
Amar