[Gluster-devel] Anyone have test HA?

He Xiaobin allreol at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 11:55:53 UTC 2009

Hi,
    I am using the glusterfs in a real project for its high performace, easy
management and development, and tring to provide it to my customer. In my
case, the HA is very important, because it is required that the system we
provide should works well when one connect interface down.I have  test HA
two days by tar and untar a tarball to examining it create/delete file
ability, the HA seems working fine at this case.
 Dose anyone else test HA?How about your results. I shall test anymore and
improve it as far as i can. I expect much more communication.
 Thanks.

       He Ailston.