[Gluster-devel] 2.0.2 compatible with 2.0.1?

Brent A Nelson brent at phys.ufl.edu
Mon Jun 1 14:20:23 UTC 2009

I tried upgrading one node in my distributed afr cluster to the 2.0.2
tar.gz currently undergoing testing, and I found that the new servers were
refusing connections from 2.0.1 clients, and the 2.0.2 clients didn't seem
to be talking to the old 2.0.1 servers. Is this intentional, or did
someone unnecessarily increase the protocol version so that the two ends
incorrectly concluded that they were incompatible, or ...?

Thanks,

Brent