[Gluster-devel] is it a bug? (unify+rr)

Yi Ling lingyi.pro at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 08:28:34 UTC 2009

there are 3 servers and a client in my clustered system. there are 2
exported directories on each server, one for storage,the other for
namespace. volume files for both servers and client are as follow.

after all servers and client connecting sucessfully, i stop server 1. when i
simply run 'ls' on mount point of the client, my computer (where client is
running ) hang without any response to keyboard and mouse.  is that a
failure of a single point ??

im gussing it's a bug.   anybody could tell why? thank you ~~~