[Gluster-devel] Bug?

Raghavendra G raghavendra.hg at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 18:30:01 UTC 2009

Hi,

Can you attach the logfiles of client and server?

Is this behaviour be reproduced consistently every time you try to mount
glusterfs?

what version of linux kernel and fuse(both kernel module and library) are
you using?

what is the commit id of the latest commit in your git repository?

regards,
On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 10:59 AM, <plrca2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm having an interesting issue with 2.1.0git as of jul 17 23:28:30 PST.
> As soon as I try to mount, the client locks up completely.
> It doesn't look like a kernel crash, as the keyboard lights are not
> flashing.
> I can still ping the client, but ssh and console are both unresponsive.
> This occurs on all clients.
> I'd give more information if I could, but I can't get anything from the
> client, and after
> a reboot (that's a hard one by the way, ACPI shutdown doesn't work either)
> there is nothing interesting in the logs.
> -Paul

Raghavendra G