[Gluster-devel] Tiny glitch in mount script in 2.0.4

Brent A Nelson brent at phys.ufl.edu
Tue Jul 14 18:30:45 UTC 2009

On my hardy system, /bin/sh refers to dash.  The new /sbin/mount.glusterfs
still uses /bin/sh, but its function definitions have changed from
"function-name ()" to "function function-name ()", which is bash syntax.

If I change the top line from "#!/bin/sh" to "#!/bin/bash", all is well.
Otherwise, I get a syntax error at line 21.  For systems where /bin/sh is
a link to bash, this would not be a problem.

Thanks,

Brent