[Gluster-devel] Memory Leak Strikes Again

Gordan Bobic gordan at bobich.net
Thu Jul 9 08:00:08 UTC 2009

I haven't tried 2.0.3 yet, I only built the packages last night. I'm told, however, this patch only applies to 2.1 dev branch, and that 2.0 branch doesn't have this particular bit of leaky code.

I'll try 2.0.3 soon and report back. The sheer volume of bug fixes listed in the change log looks promising, if frightening. :-)

On the subject of the change log - is there any chance of tagging changes by in addition to just by date?

Gordan