[Gluster-devel] Bug?

Filipe Maia filipe at xray.bmc.uu.se
Sat Jan 31 13:15:13 UTC 2009

This can be caused by a couple of bugs surrounding self heal. I
suggest you try the latest tla version.
If you don't want to use tla you can probably identify the problem by
running the server with -L DEBUG and sending the log output.
One likely problem is that if you have symlinks there was a bug
preventing self-heal to work in most conditions.
If this is the case you will see some errors in the server log about
"file does not exist".
(http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gluster-devel/2009-01/msg00173.html)

But I think the best is to try to run a newer version.