[Gluster-devel] Re : problem with running mysql on glusterfs

mohan L l.mohanphy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 13:08:08 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 4:52 PM, Filipe Maia <filipe at xray.bmc.uu.se> wrote:

> The problem is the configuration file.

I am really sorry for that .

> You are exporting "brick" while
> you should be exprting iot.
> On the client change "option remote-subvolume brick" to "option
> remote-subvolume iot".
> You should also remove all mentions of brick from the server section
> of the server configuration, because what you should be exporting it
> iot not brick.
>
> Filipe

Now it is working fine . Thanks you for all .

Again I have two issue

1). I have to restart mysql on client side after mounting then only it
allows to login me  , this correct  or I am getting problem .

2). when I trying to unmount  previously mounted directory  using

# umount  /var/lib/mysql

It says that the device is busy . the think mysqld in client machine is
using the directory . any idea

Thanks for your time

L . Mohan