[Gluster-devel] about afr

nicolas prochazka prochazka.nicolas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 15:02:59 UTC 2009

hi again,
with tla855 , now if i change network card interface ip, 'ls' test runs
after timeout, so there's a big progress,
but now, if im stopping server with hard powerdown ( swith on/off as a
crash)  , this problem persist , i do not understand différence between
network cut and powerdown.

Regards,
Nicolas Prochazka