[Gluster-devel] problem with DHT

Krishna Srinivas krishna at zresearch.com
Thu Jan 15 08:29:24 UTC 2009

David,

The information you have given is not enough to analyze what might be happening.
The setup is easily understood. You have lot of afrs and each afr has
4 subvols. DHT uses the afrs.

You create 1000 directories on mount point but see only 100 when you do ls.

Are you bringing any of the nodes down/up before/after you create the
directories?

Krishna