[Gluster-devel] problem with DHT

Anand Avati avati at zresearch.com
Wed Jan 14 07:19:45 UTC 2009

> I mount the fs by doing glusterfs -f client.conf /mnt/glfs
>
> I then created a bunch of test files in /mnt/glfs and they showed up in the backend dir on
> every node. Am I misunderstanding how DHT should work?

Each file should be present only on an afr set. Do you mean, for
example, if you ran 'touch /mnt/glfs/filename' then /glfs/filename is
created on _every_ one of the 361 machines? Can you post your log
files and spec files verbatim? Since the list does not accept
attachments you can mail them to me directly.

Thanks,
avati