[Gluster-devel] Re: first contribution

Corin Langosch corinl at gmx.de
Sat Jan 10 21:46:59 UTC 2009

Hi all,

here's my first (very minor) contribution:

Added/activated the debug-level "normal" and made it the default.
Modified some connection specific log messages from "debug" to "normal"
level. Added some connection specific "normal" log messages.

My next contribution will be support for syslog logging.

Corin