[Gluster-devel] dht / afr crashes

Corin Langosch corinl at gmx.de
Fri Jan 9 18:28:16 UTC 2009

Hi,

for testing purposes I setup dht with afr with 4 bricks using the latest
1.4rc7.

Making a simple "rsync -av --delete-during /etc /mount/r1" and killing
some node during the copy crashes some random glusterfs nodes.

For the exact volume specs etc. please have a look at the attached logs.

start r1 r2 r3 r4
rsync -av --delete-during /etc /mount/r1
kill r3
(sometimes crashes happen here...)
wait some seconds
start r3
(sometimes crashes happen here...)

All data directories and mount points are empty before starting the tests.

If it's an error with my volume descriptions, if you need more info etc.
please let me know too.

Corin