[Gluster-devel] Re : Upgrading GlusterFS to use latest version

mohan L l.mohanphy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 03:51:36 UTC 2009

Dear All,

I am benchmarking GlusterFS against NFS . I have tested only one server and
one client  with GlusterFS .I am planing to set up 4 server and one client
.currently i am using glusterfs 1.3.8 rpm for testing  . I would like use
latest GlusterFS 1.4 for testing .because some one telling 1.3.8 older one
.I am planing to use yum to remove fuse ,Glusterfs-client,glusterfs-server .
Is there any way to ugrade without removing ?   please help me to use latst
one for testing .

Thanks
L.Mohan