[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS-1.4 to become GlusterFS-2.0

Dan Parsons dparsons at nyip.net
Mon Jan 5 18:50:01 UTC 2009

I'm about to switch from 1.3.11 to the latest rc of 1.4... how much
different will 2.0 be from 1.4? Or will 2.0 effectively be the latest
version of 1.4 rc7 + bug fixes etc? Or will it be a totally different
branch?

I suppose the best course of action would be to wait until 2.0 but I
really need that io-cache leak fix now.

Dan Parsons