[Gluster-devel] Re : fuse module compilation problem

mohan L l.mohanphy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 03:36:08 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 5:56 AM, Amar Tumballi (bulde) <amar at gluster.com>wrote:

> Hi Mohan,
>
>  With any kernel above version 2.6.24, kernel module shipped with the
> standard kernel should be used, and the fuse tarball's kernel module won't
> compile.
>
> Regards,
> Amar

Hi ,

I am using Fedora core 9 ,kernel version 2.6.25-14 .I using the default
fedora core patched fuse for my benchmarking . I am getting low read
performance because of buffer cache limitation ,even I am using iocache .So
I am trying to use glusterfs patched fuse  to test benchmark again . Is
there any alternative way?

Thanks for your time

Rg
Mohan