[Gluster-devel] Bug Reports

Gordan Bobic gordan at bobich.net
Mon Feb 9 20:02:02 UTC 2009

OK, just managed to clear this weird condition and return things to some
appearance of normality. Stopping all the servers and explicitly
deleting the offending symling/directory (it seems to have splitbrained
- some servers had the symling (which wasn't viewable!) and others had
the directory (which was also not viewable). Deleting them all from the
backing store, and remounting seems to have fixed the problem. Really
weird how it split-brained while all the servers were up, though. :-/