[Gluster-devel] 2009 Gluster Hacker Award + Android Phone

Anand Babu Periasamy ab at gluster.com
Tue Dec 22 00:39:46 UTC 2009

2009 Gluster Hacker - Award goes to "Gordon Bobic" for consistently contributing to the
Gluster community world wide. He has always been there to criticize constructively and to
help others selflessly. We hope everyone in the community will also find Gordon to be the
most deserving candidate. Congratulations!!

Gordon, can you please mail me (ab(at)gluster.com) privately with you postal address and
model of Android phone you prefer.

We have also chosen few more names for the Gluster Community Spotlight. We will announce
in Q1 2010.

Happy Hacking,
--
Gluster Team