[Gluster-devel] what difference between glusterfs and glusterfs storage platform

Kamal Varma kamal at gluster.com
Thu Dec 17 17:20:33 UTC 2009

Hello,

Gluster Storage Platform integrates the Gluster Filesystem, with a Linux kernel layer and a web based installer and management UI. Using it you can provision bare metal boxes and quickly have them up and running as a clustered NAS system.

For details, please visit:
  http://gluster.com/community/documentation/index.php/Main_Page

Kamal