[Gluster-devel] rc9

Gordan Bobic gordan at bobich.net
Sat Apr 25 11:28:38 UTC 2009

I can confirm that the 1st access bug is still present. Issuing a bind
mount on glusterfs (when source and target are both on glusterfs) fails
if done immediately after mounting. 2nd time it works OK.

Firefox bookmarks/sqlite issue is also still there when /home is on
glusterfs.

Other than that, it's looking good. :)

I also haven't experienced firefox or thunderbird leaking their
.parentlock file since rc8, so that looks like it's been fixed, too. It
also looks like I hadn't updated fuse from 2.7.3glfs10 to 2.7.4glfs11 on
one of the nodes until I put rc8 on, so that might be what fixed it.

Great work, guys. :)

Gordan