[Gluster-devel] rc8

Liam Slusser lslusser at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 10:11:06 UTC 2009

There is still a memory leak with rc8 on my setup.  The first server in a
cluster or two servers starts out using 18M and just slowly increases.
 After 30mins it has doubled in size to over 30M and just keeps growing -
the more memory it uses the worst the performance.  Funny that the second
server in my cluster using the same configuration file has no such memory
problem.
My glusterfsd.vol has no performance translators, just 3 storage/posix -> 3
features/posix-locks -> protocol/server.

thanks,
liam