[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS with ICC

Steve steeeeeveee at gmx.net
Wed Sep 17 06:20:45 UTC 2008

Hello list

Has any one managed to get a Intel C/C++ compiled edition of GlusterFS to run without issues? If so: What have you done to get that far?

I can compile GlusterFS with ICC but running it does not work so good. Actually it does not work at all. I see the files and I can do some basic stuff but as soon as I start to use/hammer GlusterFS the results are ultra fragile. Even a simple "find /path/to/my/GlusterFS -type f" is not working. After a bunch of files the find just stops listing files.

// Steve
Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx