[Gluster-devel] Gluster update | need your support
Anand Babu Periasamy
ab at zresearch.com
Fri Sep 5 09:39:06 UTC 2008
Even though Gluster team is growing at a steady phase, our aggressive development
schedule out phases our resources. We need to expand and also maintain a 1:1 developer /
QA engineer ratio. Our major development focus in the next 8 months will be towards:
* Large scale regression tests (24/7/365)
* Web based monitoring and management
* Hot upgrade/add/remove of storage nodes
* Gluster Embedded Storage Operating System ( GESOS )
* and of course more translators: snapshot, dedup, compression, encryption..
In a month, we will also open up a 100TB Infiniband and GigE based clustered storage for
We are in the middle of raising a venture capital investment. We need testimonials,
use-cases and active references. It will be a phenomenal help, if you all help
us cross this bridge.
How can you help:
* Add yourself to the "Who's using GlusterFS page":
* Provide testimonials:
* Volunteer as a reference for venture capital technical due-diligence:
Please write to Anand Babu <ab at zresearch.com> your name, email and phone number.
We promise, your information will be kept strictly confidential.
Thanks in advance,
More information about the Gluster-devel