[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS hangs/fails: Transport endpoint is not connected

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Tue Nov 25 12:42:46 UTC 2008

Fred Hucht wrote:
> Hi!
>
> The glusterfsd.log on all nodes are virtually empty, the only entry on
> 2008-11-25 reads
>
> 2008-11-25 03:13:48 E [io-threads.c:273:iot_flush] sc1-ioth: fd context
> is NULL, returning EBADFD
>
> on all nodes. I don't think that this is related to our problems.
>
> Regards,
>
>      Fred

Hi Fred

   Could you post complete /var/log/messages file on pastebin?  I have
seen something like this before when fuse crashes.  Fuse crashing could
be due to a bug in fuse, the kernel, etc.  Also could be hardware that
is failing.

   Does an unmount/remount fix the problem?

Joe

--
Joseph Landman, Ph.D
Founder and CEO