[Gluster-devel] gcc version dependency?

rhubbell rhubbell at ihubbell.com
Sat Nov 8 19:32:48 UTC 2008

No, unable to give access. But with good instructions I should be able
to provide you with any info. I'll check the edian-ness.

Which macros should I check?

I don't see __BYTE_ORDER defined anywhere.

I'm using the blastwave repo if that helps.

On another related topic....

What kind of Sun box would be a bare minimum for your team in order to
test on Solaris?