[Gluster-devel] Excessive memory usage with 1.3.12

Dan Parsons dparsons at nyip.net
Wed Nov 5 18:08:24 UTC 2008

Lukas, just to confirm your findings, I have the exact same problem
and reported it about 2 months ago. Just like you, when all my stuff
was running under 32-bit, it wasn't an issue because of the 2GB limit,
but now that I'm using 64-bit for everything, it is a potential system
crashing bug.

Dan Parsons