[Gluster-devel] Anyone running on Solaris 10?

rhubbell rhubbell at ihubbell.com
Wed Nov 5 03:16:18 UTC 2008

yyin                                ../../libglusterfs/src/.libs/libglusterfs.so
yylex                               ../../libglusterfs/src/.libs/libglusterfs.so
yytext                              ../../libglusterfs/src/.libs/libglusterfs.so
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written
to .libs/glusterfs
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [glusterfs] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/root/glusterfs-1.3.12/glusterfs/src'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/glusterfs-1.3.12/glusterfs'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/glusterfs-1.3.12'
make: *** [all] Error 2