[Gluster-devel] Glusterfs and Xen

nathan at robotics.net nathan at robotics.net
Wed May 28 00:48:18 UTC 2008

On Tue, 27 May 2008, Amar S. Tumballi wrote:

> Hi Nathan,
> We will soon get back to you on this issue.

Thanks! Does it make sense to run xen ontop of glusterfs? I don't want to
shove a square peg in a round hole. I am a bit concerned that tap:aio is
not supported since everything I read says xen files are a bad idea and
that you should use tap:aio. Is DRBD a better fit if you just are looking
for mirroring?

If DRBD is a better option and later we want to use unify, does it ever
make sense to run unify on DRBD rather then unify on afr?

-Nathan