[Gluster-devel] NUFA Scheduler

gordan at bobich.net gordan at bobich.net
Fri May 16 09:34:12 UTC 2008

On Thu, 15 May 2008, Amar S. Tumballi wrote:

>       And are you saying that it is possible to connect via a protocol/client volume to
>       a remote volume of type other than protocol/server?
>

> Always protocol client connects to protocol server. But the 'option remote-subvolume' will be
> one of the subvolumes of server protocol. I thought that was noticeable in all the spec file
> examples given.

I see. So protocol/client's remote-subvolume should refer to a
protocol/server's subvolume, rather than the protocol/server's volume name
itself?

So, each server has to use a separate configuration file, rather than
having one spec file with multiple protocol/server volumes? Or is it
supposed to be done by having each protocol/server listen on a different
port with the same spec file?

Gordan