[Gluster-devel] NUFA Scheduler

Gordan Bobic gordan at bobich.net
Fri May 16 00:10:12 UTC 2008

OK, I clearly misunderstood something.
All I am trying to achieve is have the same process handle the client
and server aspects, so that mounting the AFR-ed FS gets the local server
going, too. Is that not achievable? Because what I have _seems_ to
actually work, only I cannot mount the FS from a single server from a
remote node, I just get "end point not connected". But files between the
two servers do get replicated.

Attached is a sample config of what I'm talking about. The other server
is the same only with home1 and home2 volumes reversed.

Gordan