[Gluster-devel] NUFA Scheduler

Gordan Bobic gordan at bobich.net
Thu May 15 19:34:59 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to use the NUFA scheduler and it works fine between the
machines that are both clients and servers, but I'm not having much luck
with getting client-only machines to mount the share.

I'm guessing that the problem is that I am trying to wrap a "type
cluster/afr" brick with "option scheduler nufa" with a protocol/server,
and export that. Is there any reason why this shouldn't work? Or do I
have to set up a separate AFR brick without "option scheduler nufa" to
export with a brick of "type protocol/server"?

Thanks.

Gordan