[Gluster-devel] error on server: [protocol.c:259:gf_block_unserialize_transport] server: EOF from peer

Daniel Maher dma+gluster at witbe.net
Thu May 15 10:37:30 UTC 2008

On Thu, 15 May 2008 14:30:32 +0400 "Титов Александр"
<titoff.a at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello!
> I have errors in glustrefsd log:

> When I try to list any directories on client, I have Input/Output
> error: #ls /gfs/directories/v/46/vy/2w/5t
> ls: /gfs/directories/v/46/vy/2w/5t: Input/output error
>
> And sometimes command mkdir -p /gfs/directories/a/b/c/d/e/f return
> same error message ( Input/output error). This problem solves with
> remount gfs partition.
>
> Glusterfs client and server version  is
> glusterfs--mainline--2.5--patch-676. I've installed them from Debian
> lenny packages.
>
> Help please.

Please post a description of your environment, as well as the
configurations of your clients and servers, and a description of any
actions or activities which preceded this error condition.

You should post the configurations to the pastebin :
http://glusterfs.pastebin.com/

--
Daniel Maher <dma AT witbe.net>