[Gluster-devel] Connecting via unix socket instead of IP socket

Amar S. Tumballi amar at zresearch.com
Tue May 13 18:33:27 UTC 2008

Well,
 I have completed a wiki page with example and few explanation here:

http://www.gluster.org/docs/index.php/Unify_NUFA_with_single_process

Though the example is for unify with nufa scheduler, it can be used for any
translators, like afr, stripe etc. (note: keep the order of subvolume same
in case of afr and stripe).

Regards,
Amar