[Gluster-devel] Extended Attributes

Amar S. Tumballi amar at zresearch.com
Tue May 13 08:02:17 UTC 2008

There should be other thing if not d_off, we cant just remove it like this.
Because, if we remove it. it won't return at all.
Other than this, I am pretty sure i compiled 1.3.8 on bsd machine (on paul
arch's machine). Anyways, Thanks for the patch. But Iam thinking how i can
set that d_off thing.

--
Amar Tumballi
Gluster/GlusterFS Hacker