[Gluster-devel] Crawling and indexing hardware

Marcus Herou marcus.herou at tailsweep.com
Fri May 9 11:10:58 UTC 2008

OK cool. Glad to hear that it works like I thought initially.

But what does "connected" mean ? Can GlusterFS really be disconnected ?

I guess you are talking about snippets in client/server configs. Could you
elaborate a little on the difference of connected vs disconnected to open my
eyes a little ?

Kindly

//Marcus

+46702561312