[Gluster-devel] glusterFS on rocks4.3?

Ricardo Garcia Mayoral ricardo at torroja.dmt.upm.es
Mon May 5 18:32:36 UTC 2008

We removed the 'option replicate *:20 lines ' and now everything seems
to work fine. We still need to do some benchmarking to test performance,
but so far we are using the ALU scheduler for the unify translator in
the frontend and the NUFA one in the nodes; since they are the ones
serving resources, local writing may prove faster. In the future we may
also consider implementing the stripe translator, since in most of our
parallel codes only the master process writes, and usually quite big files.
Thanks everyone for your comments and suggestions, they were extremely
helpful for us.
Regards,

--
Ricardo Garcia Mayoral