[Gluster-devel] Re: Gluster code compilation problem

Harshavardhana harsha at zresearch.com
Tue Mar 18 16:57:31 UTC 2008

Hi Mahesh,

   Do like this, download the latest release pdsh version 2.14
   change the version in pdsh.mk to reflect the same.

   Create a directory named "pdsh-2.14" inside patches/ .
   Download the attached diff file which will compile the pdsh for you
   and probably whole Gluster

   Please do let me know the issues.

Regards
Harshavardhana