[Gluster-devel] RE: ~ files

Rohan rohan.thale at moneycontrol.com
Tue Jun 24 09:07:58 UTC 2008

Hi,

For example I can see two files

-rw-r--r-- 1 moneycontrol moneycontrol 17111 Mar 19 16:03
/code-repository/backup-restor/code-repository/active18code/adminmy/tbl_sele
ct.php

-rw-r--r-- 1 moneycontrol moneycontrol 17111 Mar 19 15:27
/code-repository/backup-restor/code-repository/active18code/adminmy/tbl_sele
ct.php~

Some kind of backup file is getting generated.

I'm seeing this in glusterFS mount partition.

Rohan

  _____