[Gluster-devel] LVM

Onyx lists at bmail.be
Sat Jun 14 10:43:24 UTC 2008

Hmm, yes, what was I thinking....

But if I want to use LVM snapshots underneath glusterfs volumes (on
different bricks) who are then unified or afr'd,  won't there be a
problem because the snapshots aren't taken at exactly the same time? Or
what would be the expected behavior if I for example roll back one
volume in an afr setup and not the other?