[Gluster-devel] glusterfs_1.4.0qa19: small issues

Brent A Nelson brent at phys.ufl.edu
Fri Jun 13 22:31:13 UTC 2008

Well, I went to do the debugging compile and rerun; unfortunately, the
binaries got stripped during install, so I still didn't end up with a good
backtrace.  However, I doubt that a backtrace will help, as the client
probably is just running out of memory to consume and is forced to die.
The client is indeed enormous (~3GB) before dying.

So, any luck hunting down a memory leak, presumably somewhere in AFR,
unify, or client? Is there anything else you'd like me to do to try to
narrow it down?

Thanks,

Brent