[Gluster-devel] Selfheal is not working? Once more

Rohan rohan.thale at moneycontrol.com
Thu Jul 31 11:57:48 UTC 2008

Hi Lukasz,

I also had same problem. I'm using 2 servers A & B, acting as servers as
well as clients. Using simple AFR, nothing complicated.

A <--> B

I was running 2 separate processes for client and server on same server. I
face 1970 file/directory creation/modify date time problem on server A. on
server B everything was fine.

After changing my configuration file and switching to single process. The
error is solved.

Any ways try changing your config file, might work. It worked for me.

Current, I'm facing problem of Selfheal for a directory. This is a different
set up. I've 3 servers in one AFR group. One server had problem, forced to
shutdown for night. When server came back, normally it used to self heal
(after running find command). But this time it didn't create directory. So
consecutive folders/files didn't get heal. I'm getting following error.

2008-07-31 14:10:05 W [posix.c:524:posix_mkdir] posix1: mkdir of
/mailbox/0/1/XXXXX: No such file or directory

Any help really appreciated.

Rohan