[Gluster-devel] infiniband in tla 3.0

Amar S. Tumballi amar at zresearch.com
Tue Jul 22 18:23:52 UTC 2008

Hi all,

http://ftp.zresearch.com/pub/gluster/glusterfs/1.4-qa/glusterfs-1.4.0qa30.tar.gzhas
support for ib-verbs now. It also has support for ipv6.

Changes required in spec file from this version onwards:

* option auth.ip.<volumename>.allow should be changed to "option
auth.addr.<volumename>.allow"

with this, porting on bsd/solaris and darwin is complete. (though no test
has been done on solaris fuse client part.. any help regarding this will be
appreciated).

Regards,
Amar