[Gluster-devel] RE: Help needed

Matt Brown mattbrown.lists at lamphost.net
Wed Jul 16 16:53:05 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 16 July 2008 01:32:43 am Raghavendra G wrote:
> afr do not use schedulers. Only unify uses them to schedule nodes for file
> creation. You might be interested in "read-node" and "read-schedule" options
> of afr.

This is the first mention I've seen of  "read-node" and "read-schedule". Are
these new options in the 1.4 branch? Or are they available in 1.3.9 too?

I've been using "read-subvolume". Is this equivalent to "read-node".

Any clarification or direction to the relevant docs would be most appreciated.

Matt