[Gluster-devel] Re; Bug #21918

Jonathan Galentine j.galentine at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 13:22:01 UTC 2008

I tried this, how did you handle the case when a node fails?  You can't
remount the glusterfs client partition when the node comes back up, because
it is marked in use/busy and umount -f does not seem to work (it has a file
'open', but you receive a transport error when trying to access it or the
mount.)  Does the gluster client have a remount option?