[Gluster-devel] Missing Switch Scheduler

Edward Glen edward.glen at metservice.com
Tue Jan 22 20:34:52 UTC 2008

I've been trying to use the switch scheduler and keep getting the
Transport Endpoint not Connected message.

Looking in the source, I see that the nufa, alu, random, and rr
schedulers are there but notably missing is the switch scheduler.  Is it
located in a separate part of the tree or was it not included in the
1.3.7 release?

Looking through the tla archives I can't seem to find it either.

I had been hoping to replicate certain files across a number of nodes
acting as server and client.  I know the AFR translator would replicate
the files, but would it be as efficient for access as the unify
translator with switch?

I'm also looking at NUFA and seeing if that would give us what we're
looking for.

-Edward