[Gluster-devel] Problem with group id

Hans Einar Gautun einar.gautun at statkart.no
Mon Jan 21 17:44:32 UTC 2008

Hi all,
glusterfs tla636, fuse 2.7.2.glfs8, debian etch.
server has posix-locks,iothreads,readahead and io-cache.
client has unify, iothreads, readahead and io-cache.
one mount are without unify - one server only. no afr yet.

Touching or copying a file I get uid as owner, but root as group. This
happens only on glusterfs mounts, and making problem when reading or
copying other users file even when they are the same group, and group
has rw rights.
What can be done - I need the group permission and ownership set right?

Other than this - I love the program, thanks!

Regards,
Einar Gautun                     einar.gautun at statkart.no

Statens kartverk            | Norwegian Mapping Authority
3507 Hønefoss               |    NO-3507 Hønefoss, Norway

Ph +47 32118372   Fax +47 32118101       Mob +47 92692662