[Gluster-devel] A few questions

Angel clist at uah.es
Sun Jan 20 20:39:10 UTC 2008

hi,

1- What's the best time to chat with people at IRC?? (I am on Europe/Madrid GMT+1)

Every time ive tried to log in no one responded, i suspected client problems but logs on web page show little interacction

2- In presence of IO-Theads are all other xlator functions ran a in a threaded safe enviroment??

I just hope that args passed on calls are protected againts so this->private. but data returned
upwards should not be private but calloc'ed on destination (usually posix-storage)  and freed by
the caller (usually fuse).

Regards

Angel