[Gluster-devel] Error building RPMS from latest tla

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Tue Jan 15 12:47:14 UTC 2008

Angel wrote :

> I tried to recreate RPMS as you told me (Avati & Matt) ¡¡Thanks for your help!!
>
> Still im getting minor errors..as building RPM without ibverbs still
> requires  transport/ib-verbs/Makefile.in somewhere along the make.
>
> Anyone has experienced same problems?

Yes. The problem here is that "make dist" needs to be done after a full
configure, not a configure which would have excluded ibverbs or fuse,
otherwise the Makefile.in files for those relevant bits will be
missing, and they're needed even if you are going to be disabling them
from the build.

You can find a "patch-636" tarball of a "full" "make dist" here :
http://thias.fedorapeople.org/review/glusterfs/glusterfs-1.3.8.tar.gz

NO, this is not 1.3.8 final! :-)

Matthias

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) - Linux kernel 2.6.23.9-85.fc8
Load : 0.11 0.23 0.24